Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mystery Bug

My daughter saw this this morning as she was heading off to school. So, she does what every kid would do; she calls her Dad to "get the camera!" :-)

My family's always on the look out for possible "Mystery Shots" or other cool shots. It's fun to see their 'eyes' developing as they are 'seeing' much more than many these days as they see flowers, bugs, clouds, ... and other amazing things in God's Creation. (Had my daughter had more time, I'm sure she would have grabbed my camera and tried to take this shot herself. But, she hasn't quite gotten the macro photography down yet. Soon I'm sure.)
  1. Can you tell what this is?
  2. Can you tell what it's doing?
  3. Can you tell where it's at?

3 comments:

  1. You oght to find a contest for macro pictures and enter them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a monster bug with helicopter mouth trying to suck up a nymph on a blue car hood in the rain. Don't have a clue what it's called.
    Amazing picture Dan!

    Marlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL .. fun description Marlin! It's a Mayfly - or I'm almost certian that is what it is.

    ReplyDelete

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .