Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sprocket teeth marks on calf...

I've lost count as to how many times I've had the familiar partial "Sprocket" imprint carved into my calf. Today it happened again - withing 20 seconds of starting our ride!

When that happens, it's a good reminder to be careful and not be overconfident. For me it also happens if I go slower than I'm used to: things that I'd normally ride over at speed, now have the ability to catch my tires and knock me over. I'm also using Crank Bros peddles that are over 10 years old and I'm having a difficult time, some times, getting my left foot out. I've change the cleats last year, but may need to do that again, or maybe by some new system.

I also hit some balls this evening. The photo shows my practice 6 Iron, Mizuno MP-62; which hits very similarly to the Mizuno MP-60 which are in my bag. I'm finding that I often seen speeds that are close to my driver speeds .. it's fun. Today there were several in the mid to upper 120's with the 6 iron. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .