Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blink blink ... 10 Days later

Thankfully my exercise, even at a lower priority than in the past, is still at a higher priority than Blogging has been. So, I'm into week 14 now, with 7 sessions in those 10 days. (Not all at my normal time, but squeezed in at different times.)

Week 13 had no running or cycling, but I did get all 5 weight routines in. On the 25th I was able to do the 6@6 bench routine at 195 (two weeks before it was 185). Next Monday I'll try it at 200 or 205.

On my heavy routine I saw one extra repetition, from 3 to 4 reps @ 225. This week I'll try to get 4 again and that help me to lock in the improvement by having it two weeks in a row. It's not unusual to see a little variation here and there, but if I can keep the improvements from week to week then they usually stick. I look for improvements every 1 - 2 weeks.

Some of the other points of improvements:
  • The pull up ladder is still up to 6.
  • First time of doing 9 pull ups.
  • I did 57 sit ups in 60 seconds.
  • My heavy punching bag is now ripping and will soon have to be replaced.
  • A few other exercises I've bumped the weight up 10 lbs.

All in all - I am still logging improvements in strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .