Sunday, May 23, 2010

And all went quiet...

Wow, it's been a long time since my last Blog. I am still exercising; I am still eating fresh raw spinach most every day; I am still struggling with Blue Bell and I am going thorough some changes in my work that may have me run silent for a season as my time gets re-prioritized in a couple weeks.

I don't know where to start with an update .. I guess I can say that I'm modifying my routines a bit again with the intent to make them a little more like circuit training. As it is I don't take much rest between sets: 0-60 seconds, but I am thinking when I was taking 60 before I will try 30 this week, and 30 before will be 15. Should make for a challenging workout. The reps may suffer enough that I will likely have to back down the weights to get in 4-6 reps min. We'll see .. just experimenting .. trying to work hard, mix it up and maybe even have some fun too. I tried a group workout this past weekend where they train with high intensity for shorter times: I like it. I've kind of done it some, but want to try it some more.

Nutrition wise I've decided to give my self some grace on the weekends and try to live tightly on the week days. I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .