Monday, September 29, 2014

Daily Supplements

I guess it's worth noting as a factor of recovery, what supplements I'm taking on a daily basis - as is what I'm eating, but I'm not logging that right now. (I have in the past and it may not be a bad idea to start the fool log / journal again, but I haven't yet.)

I've been taking regular supplements for years now. There is some variation, but what I'm listing here is the base and at times I will add others based on my exercise level and intensity. I take a morning and evening dose and will label them with AM and PM respectively. Over the years I've preferred to choose individual items over the blends available as they often share many of the same ingredients.

Supplements...
  • Super B-Complex - AM, PM
  • Performance Multi - PM
  • Magnesium 400 mg - AM
  • CoQ10 300 mg - AM
  • Flaxseed Oil 1400 mg - AM
  • Glucosamine 1500mg w/ MSM 1500 mg - AM, PM
  • Calcium 600 mg - AM, PM
  • Vitamin C 1000 mg - AM, PM
  • Taurine 1000 mg - AM
  • Fish Oil 1000 mg - PM
  • Milk Thistle 175 mg - PM

I've never had a hair sample, but my over all health has been very good for many years. Until taking time for my knee surgery, I used 2 sick days about 2 years ago and none for over 2 1/2 years before that. When I feel sick, I will typically go for a run or ride and let my body do what it does best ... kill the invaders!

I guess the bottom line is "quality of life". This is part of my routine to keep mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .