Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Briefly...

I've had some big rocks, that aren't appropriate to discuss here, going on in life. That has made blogging fall behind.

So briefly:
- last week I got in all five routines with the weights (4th week of 5/wk)
- last week I went on 4 runs totaling ~26 miles
- my weight is down maybe a pound

I have a neat shot of some geese flying south that I took Saturday late afternoon while I was on my run (11 miles: from my house to the dam and out just over half way then back).

Monday - yesterday: weights, but no run due to other bigger rocks.
Today - no weights this morning, another big rock. Hopefully I'll get the weights in during lunch.

That's all I have time for. I hope to have time very soon to be more regular in tracking my efforts and progress. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with those rocks Dad! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you. You are such an inspiration to me, and more important, a man of character. You inspired me to buy a Garmin 305 yesterday at Best buy for 139. Looking forward to my 1st run Friday morning with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks .. very much. (I have photos on my camera that I've been wanting to post, but just haven't been able to yet. Maybe tonight...)

    I certianly appreciate your prayers as it seems my life isn't getting easier as I get older - but that's a good thing as with knowledge comes the need for application.

    I hope you really like your Garmin. If you have any questions about it, configuring it, or anything at all I'd be glad to share what I've learned with mine. It's a very useful tool! You should post a comment on how your run goes. That'd be fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .