Thursday, May 21, 2009

Balance...

[Photo: This morning there was some intense sunlight coming into a room. Here's a beam of sunlight that was just piercing as it came in the window, through the room and lit a spot on the far hall wall. It was much more impressive in person.]

Exercise: Another run this morning. Six miles today. I was hoping to get my bike back today, but it's still out there somewhere, so tomorrow morning will likely be another run too: maybe 7 miles to keep with the trend. (I did notice today in running with my HRM, that I was running at a low HR. It has it's place and is 'fun', but I'm going to go back to doing some HR zone training again. I'm getting soft...) So tomorrow's run will be at a more aerobically beneficial HR, with a middle mile at a more challenging HR too. Two days in a row of running and my legs are a little achy.

Nutrition: still eating good food (in quantities higher than I need). I was also drawn to the chips and home made salsa this evening.

Balance: Lunch with my wife and our oldests family...that's good balance: making time for people and relationships. It's a wonderful thing to be able to feed your Granddaughter water through a straw. :)
I've also added some exercise, but very moderate from where I've been. This is good and well under the radar.
Sat will be a work day around the home: starting with a trip to Home Depot followed by some time replacing fence posts. And if there is any more time, cleaning the garage, trimming the bushes, yard tool repair, ... no shortage of things to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .