Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday ... another blink

These days are just to busy trying to get things done and in order, before leaving in less than two days now.

The short line on exercise is - I haven't seen any: nothing since my last ride on Saturday. It's been a looooong time since I've gone 3 days with out exercising. I'd like to get out tomorrow, but it's just lower on the priority list right now.

And the nutrition is taking a small hit too: in the area of junk food of course. My rule of not eating alone somehow has been abandoned and I will reinstate it starting right now. "No more eating junk food with out someone else knowing about it." I don't have to ask, but just have to make sure someone else knows. As the ambient stress rises, so my will power decreases. I did have a nice spinach and tuna salad for lunch though.

Missions prep: I was able to finish the pdf version of my letter and get that emailed out today. That was a relief. I've had a few people contact me and that's been neat interactions. It's not often that you get to experience the generosity of others - and that too has been neat for me. God knows those who are like the widow in Mark 12:41-44 and my prayer is that He would continue to provide everything they need. What a way to live - with just enough to give! (Hey, that's an original...I like it.)

Wed will be packing day and probably another blink of a day. [I didn't even use my camera today. Go back and look at some older entries with daily photos; when the days were less busy, but equally full. I prefer full days to busy days ... any day.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .