Monday, August 17, 2009

Instruction before training

Sunday I was thinking it would be good to go for a ride: nothing long, about an hour. I haven't ridden my previous 'Favorite' route for many months now and was thinking that it would be fun.

But, the afternoon ran late and we decided to go to the lake and have some 'instruction' in fishing. My two youngest and my wife are all able to 'fish' on their own for the most part. Now we haven't caught any fish the last two times, but it was a bit late in the evening and we didn't have good bait. This last time we had some shrimp and did get some bites (from little fish). So I will likely rig up the poles for small fish so everyone can catch some next time. Everyone had a good time though.

So what does this have to do with exercise, nutrition and training: Balance is another of the threads that is needed; knowing when to stop training yourself and offer instruction to others. This evening it was instruction in fishing. Good times: good memories: good photo!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .