Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What .. no mirror?

Several times now while running I've glanced up and to the left - where my mirror has been for the last 10 + months: attached to my helmet. But I've yet to wear my helmet on a run - even though I did wear a 'blinky' light on the back of my shorts last evening.

Having the mirror is nice and missed a little, but turning around isn't that difficult; I just need to re-train myself to do it. But for the transition period - it's fun to remember after glancing up and to the left .. "O yeah, I'm not on my bike and I don't have a mirror."

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan, I enjoyed reading up to see what your blog is about. Good writing. My daughter is a runner and often runs when sick. I thought it a bad idea, but you seem to think it actually helps. I feel better about it, her running, now but worry when it is raining. I believe the phrase is addicted to running. BTW, hang on to the A720, they just don't make them like that anymore.
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks: for the compliment, thoughts and advice. :-)

    If I had another pair of shoes, I'd probably run in the rain more too. Once you accept being wet and can keep from getting cold - it's really quite nice; the air feels and smells different. Safety is more important though, but with the reflective items that can be worn and the 'blinky' lights - being seen doesn't have to be a problem.

    Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .