Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tuesday: no exercise...

When I went to bed Monday night (late) I didn't set an alarm and I wasn't planning on getting up early, but rather slept in until 7. I haven't done that for a while. I also made oatmeal for my wife and I-haven't done that for a while too. When I came home for lunch, I fixed lunch for my wife and I and then worked on some paperwork tasks that have been nagging on me for weeks now. In the evening, I cooked dinner and was in the house with the family. And by 10 PM I was putting myself to bed-again with no alarm set.

I was hoping to get in a long ride today, but the roads are wet and the forecast doesn't look to promising. If I can't get on the road, then I'll ride during lunch on the trainer. It was nice to have another day off and to have two nights in a row of waking naturally and getting more rest. I'm sure it will help with my ability to handle my daily life better. :-)

Nutritionally yesterday was good (I had already finished off the ice cream the night before and know better than to replace the supply). My portions are still a point of struggle for me - even eating nutritious food, I still need to cut back on what I'm allowing myself to eat. My wife has been helping me some recently - thanks.

The spike for me yesterday was relationally a misunderstanding gone bad <details removed as they don't belong here>. I guess the bottom line was that I'm thankful for God's Spirit being at work in our lives as believers. And I'm glad that I listen - often. Lastly, I desire to practice forgiveness. It's not very self serving, but is appropriate fruit...

With 8 days left until I leave for the ride - I'm trying to work on the list to make sure I've got everything I need and get everything done that needs to be done. It's a time of many lists...

[Another day with out photos...it must partly be the rain...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .