Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Juicing Wed - no exercise

I had planned on an easy 5 mile run today, but time for it just never happened. My wife had some kind of vertigo - where she would get dizzy when she stood up or bent over, so today was mostly at home or taking her to a couple commitments she already had.

In the morning I ended up helping a lady with her car not starting and then came home and made a phone call - which ate up my time in the AM for a run. I was thinking I'd do it now - later, but I'm just too tired. I fell a sleep in the car at my youngest daughters soccer practice this evening - and woke my self up with some kind of snorting noise ... yikes! So this will be short and then it's straight to bed for me.

Breakfast: I fixed oatmeal for my wife and mine was a little late in the morning as it was a different routine with my wife not feeling well. I juiced two small pears, 2 red apples, 1 green apple, sweet potato, beat and some spinach added at the last minute for the 'green' value. It made enough juice that I split it into two containers. One I vacuum sealed and put in the refrigerator and the other I added ice and filtered water to and started sipping on for my late breakfast. I also had some psylium husks (to keep things moving) and some ACV.

Lunch: I fixed for my wife (warmed up some left overs) and I was still full from the late breakfast juice so it was just water for me.

Dinner: I fixed (salad) for my family and I had the other container of juice from the morning. I also had another serving of psylium husks. Later I had a cup of soy milk and carob powder just to mix it up a little. I also took some supplements (sometimes I stop while juicing and fasting and other times I continue).

Observations: I wasn't very hungry today, but as the day progressed I became very tired. That is in part due to staying up late last night as I wasn't sleepy at all. Then I was up several times last night - not sure why. So it wasn't a very restful nights sleep.

I'm not sure if I'll eat tomorrow or not. I know I'm getting tired of the same basic juices, so I'll likely try something different in the morning. Not sure what, but we'll see... This is kind of light on the details, so if you have any comments or questions ask. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .