Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another mystry Photo - Exposed

These were the guesses on Facebook:
-Is it a Lemon or some kind of Citrus Fruit?
-looks like a colonoscopy pic to me, just wrong color!
-Looking down the center of some kind of flower?
-It's gotta be food.

And the winner is ... Stephanie: "Looking down the center of some kind of flower?"

We have lots of these in the planter on the porch. They're kind of small (the whole flower is only an inch and a half in size), but very pretty.



=============================================================
Below is another mystery photo. It is part of a larger picture which I will post after a few have guessed. As is the case with my photos - it was taken by me and has not been modified.



Yes, I know this is a place for health and nutrition ... but I'm in a period right now where it's difficult to give the time I'd like to exercising. Hopefully tonight will be another ride with the 'fast' group - but we'll see how the day progresses. (Right now I'm home with a sick kid - thankfully resting on the couch now.)



I am learning (and have known) that I enjoy photography and the capturing of neat shots since I was a high schooler - so taking photos is a nice second when I can't exercise.



So what do you think this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .