Sunday, July 5, 2009

the Fourth of July

As has become the tradition - it was a very nice time at the Fourth of July party at Carlin's. I spent a fair bit of time running my grill cooking food - which is something that I enjoy.

We live in a Great country with a rich history and an uncertain future. I know several in the military and even some fine young men who are in the pipeline. They still believe in this country and the freedoms that we enjoy and sometimes take for granted; even willing to serve us at the risk of the loss of their life.

I hope we can survive the consequences of choices being made by us as a nation. Choices that make us behave as a nation that no longer wants to be under God. As for me - I thank God for the many fine men and women who have contributed to the Greatness and Significance of this Wonderful Country and for the younger ones who 'will' be contributing. May God continue to Bless America as we continue to be under Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .