Friday, July 3, 2009

Th: Short morning ride

With Monday being a hard run and Tuesday evening a hard ride - Wednesday was a rest day and Thursday was to be intervals at the dam ... supposed to be.

But, my legs were still a bit achy and my motivation was not able to push me very hard. So, it was and 'active recovery day'. About 14 miles with just a few pushes and the rest just keeping the cadence up.

No HR data as my devices are still on the blink. No new word from Garmin. As I've been thinking about the location where the unit came apart, I'm thinking it could be due to the mount that I have on my bike putting to much stress on the case when I crank the strap down. I need to send a final email and see what they're finial position is - if it's any different from what they've already communicated. So for now I am getting used to training with out HR data.


A mirror reflecting into a mirror in the bath room.


It was nice on the dam on Th morning: the wind was light and there were just a few others there.

View of the TT bridge from the dam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .