Thursday, July 9, 2009

Family first...

Today was a day with no time for exercise as another child falls victim to the 24 hr stomach flu thing that is going through my family: 3 survivors and 3 have escaped so far.

As I was home, with fresh batteries in my handy-dandy Cannon PowerShot A710IS and plenty of free space on my 8 GB SD card ... my youngest and I started looking for a few mystery photos.

There are 4 different objects pictured below. Any guesses?

(Here are the answers...)



First object.

Second object.


Third object, first picture.

Third object, second picture.

Fourth object 1st picture.

Fourth object 2nd picture.

Fourth object 3rd picture.

5 comments:

  1. Only one I can figure out is the last one...looks like some kind of bread/pastry. The others are hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the first one is a piece of fruit that has gone moldy (bad)... maybe a peach? 2nd item no idea, 3rd item is top of a bread roll, and 4th item is a potato chip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle - Yes, the last one is a bread like product: usually something eaten in the morning.

    Jon - No the first one isn't moldy fruit - it's only 3/16 of an inch in size (that was a clue). The second one is the toughest and only non-edible item in the bunch. 3rd isn't bread - maybe two inches in total size and the 4th isn't a potato chip - but that's a good guess.

    Thanks for guessing .. I was laughing, not at you, but it is fun to hear what others are seeing. It's hard to see them with an unbiased eye once you know what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to use one of my lifelines and email Dan Hinton for the answers!!!

    Guess again:
    1 = grape?
    2 = shirt?
    3 = muffin?
    4 = cresaunt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Answers / pictures coming tonight or tomorrow.

    The guesses are not correct yet, but 2 is close: it's actually a picture of a small portion of a Subway napkin.

    Here's some more clues (a partial life line):
    #1: P _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _
    #2: N A P K I N
    #3: P _ _ _ _ _
    #4: C _ _ _ _ _ _

    ReplyDelete

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .