Monday, July 13, 2009

Not feeling well




No exercise today .. and not much nutrition either after oatmeal in the morning. I spent most of the afternoon lying down. My stomach / intestines are still a little off, but I've been able to sit up and even stand for a bit this evening, so I'm hoping for a 'normal' feeling in the morning.




My lunch / dinner today was Saltines and some electrolyte drink. I'm trying to eat some of a frozen fruit/veg smoothie now, but that's not working so well. I'm heading to lie down some more...




2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you're better soon!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was much better - eatting again and today I think I'm free and clear of it. Something's hanging around though as Beth was up last night throwing up... :-(

    ReplyDelete

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .