Friday, July 3, 2009

" 'Orange' air pollution watch - unhealthy air"

Friday - today started with taking my son and his friend to the airport so they could fly to DC for a leadership conference. It wasn't too early, but early enough that I didn't plan any exercise in the morning, but rather a little more sleep.

On the way back I noticed the traffic announcement signs were showing the air quality and was surprised to see "unhealthy air" as part of their text. Today ended up being a good day of chores around the house: cleaned up and put my YZ 250 on CraigsList, made a bracket for the bathroom, worked on my son's bike, took my daughter to a sporting goods store, took a box of books to 1/2 price...$9.50 .. woo hoo, dishes, meals, estate sale with my wife, short family bike ride in the evening, and that's all I can remember. It was a nice day - even though I'm grumpy for some reason that escapes me.


Photos of my motorcycle for craigslist.


Today's smog level or air quality was 'Orange'...

Just in case you didn't know what level 'Orange' meant - it mean 'unhealthy air'.

My son and his friend in the security line at the airport - the start of a Great Adventure!

A slide show of the YZ photos (just trying this out).

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .