Friday, March 13, 2009

Grey, but Great!

It's almost 9 PM and I'm just now getting to create today's entry, almost 16 hours later. I awoke to light rain and 40's. I'm glad to be training on my trainer as the weather makes it very difficult to ride outside with consistency: even with the difficulties of training alone, in doors, etc..., I'd rather be doing this than nothing.

This morning it was just bike time: 115 minutes; max HR 171, avg 127; max cadence 148, avg 87. Most of the time was just riding. Towards the end I added some sprints and a short time of riding out of the saddle. It was a good work out.

You can see the graphic (and link) to the Going the Distance blog on the right - I added that today. I am also going to be updating my countdown timer with my own JavaScript version of one. Excitement is building for the 6 Day ride. More details will follow as the days get closer and closer to zero.

It was gray and misty most of the day today--It was a Great Day Today!!! I'm happy to be alive and well.

Tomorrow is my son's BD and we're going to go to the TRI as spectators where I hope to get lots of good pictures and give lots of encouragement! And J. will do the same by my side. Then we'll share a meal and see what else we can do for fun together. It should be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .