Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday School to Snow

Up a little early this morning (pre 4 AM local time) as I wanted to make a quick check on email before we head out at 5 for a two hr drive for our days meetings with Logos Bible Software. I will make this post at a later time, but can briefly say that I got to hold snow in my hand yesterday as well as see people skiing and snow boarding (it would have been great to join them..). It was a beautiful day and I have the pictures to support my opinion.

As for eating and exercise, and the details ... those are lost at this point. I guess life keeps moving and to go back and blog "day's" of the past is just too time consuming. It was a great trip! 

It was great to be in the snow again. I wish I were one of those in the picture walking across the street with my gear. Maybe this winter...

Make sure you read the post that talks about community--and then leave a comment/contribution. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your snow pictures. Did you get some beach pictures too?
    I just noticed the Nutitional information section, I think that is a nice addition to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some of the snow shots... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great having you here at Logos, Dan. I regret not spending even more time with you. Next time, friend. Next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed - next time sounds good Jason. You guys are doing a Great Work. I used Bible.Logos.com for the first time Tuesday night--so much quicker than my exhaustive concordance. I will link to it as often as I use it hear in the hopes that others too will start using it and reap the rewards of more time and understanding of the Bible. Woo Hoo Logos!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .