Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday: Good company, nice meal, nice sights


This morning started at 6 something (I’m tired and can’t remember the time for sure). Mike and I went for a run outside this morning and enjoyed some of the cool air and hills. We then finished in the Gym with some weights and stretching. It was a nice start.
The last two mornings have been a harvest bar and a green apple for breakfast, so I’ve been hungry by the time lunch comes around. Today’s lunch was fish. It was good.

Tonight a friend of Mikes took us out to dinner (Mmmmm...!) and showed us around the town. I had a spicy tuna and it was very good. (Photo above.)We then drove around the city--it’s a beautiful place. It’s been sprinkling all day and was 37 when we were heading back tonight.

Tomorrow, Sunday, we will be going to church with Ted and will have lunch with him and his son. Then we’ll either go to the mountains or the beach. It should be a nice time of enjoying the beautiful out doors. The photos are of the city, and one is of my meal.

I may not be able to post again until Tuesday--not sure, but we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .