Monday, March 2, 2009

Night exercise

It was after 8 PM today before I was able to have some time on my bike. My morning routine had to yield to the more important. So, I was glad to get in 75 minutes tonight. The trainer resistance unit changed resistance a few times, but I have been told a redesigned one should be on it's way soon. None-the-less it was nice: I actually enjoy my time riding. 

[The picture: what else is there to take a picture of at 10 PM?? Just me and my flashlight and my long exposure.]

My 2 hr Tuesday will have to yield to a family tradition of Birthday Breakfast at Cracker-Barrel with Dad! Another good thing to do instead of train / exercise. We're both looking forward to it. Maybe this year she'll beat me at a game of checkers...

Lastly, I did find out that the registration was closed and they would not allow me to participate. So, I'm re-thinking what I will be doing with my routine as it had two mornings of run and swim. I still like getting up early and have been doing this for 8 weeks or more now. I have gotten used to the routine and even like it. Life continue to be a challenge as many in my sphere have challenges in addition to my own. Such is a FULL life .. and for that I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter link
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .